Viking Horn Tankard w/ Axe Bottle Opener (Premium Norse Bundle)
- SPECIAL EDITION BUNDLE - Traditionally crafted & hand-engraved, the special edition Jarl Tankard features a flame treated upper half, giving it it's distinctive caramel coloring. Each bundle also comes with a hand-wrought carbon steel Viking axe bottle opener. This is no mass-produced trinket. Every battle-axe opener features handmade grooves and an oil-quenched matte black finish.
- DRINK FROM GENUINE OX HORN - Every Viking horn is made of authentic, ethically sourced ox horn (Certified Livestock Certificate), painstakingly selected for appearance, durability, color pattern and shape. Each Norse inspired tankard is unique in shape & color & comes packaged in a medieval burlap sack. It's time that you chose a drinking vessel as interesting as you!
- PREMIUM MATERIALS - It all starts with the animals from which our horns are harvested. We only select the finest livestock to provide our drinking horns. Even then, eight out of ten horns do not pass our rigorous quality inspections. Finally, all tankards are fitted with a high-quality wooden base and affixed with the strongest food-safe epoxy available. Norse Tradesman leaves no stone unturned!
- HANDCRAFTED WITH CARE - The secret ingredient of a finely crafted mead horn is the care that is put into the construction. Our artisans have been fashioning drinking horns for generations. Each of our horn mugs are hand-selected, hand-cut and hand-polished to near-perfection (we say "near" because as handmade items, no horn is entirely perfect)
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - When you purchase authorized Norse Tradesman goods from Daaxo Wares, your product comes guaranteed by our one year warranty. If your item suffers a serious defect in workmanship or materials, we shall provide your money back or we will die trying!
Put down your sippy cup and drink like a true Viking! Featuring an intricately hand-carved ox horn tankard and a wrought-brass bottle opener, this epic bundle is fit for a true Norse Chieftain. When you are seeking the most authentic, Norse drinking vessel this side of Valhalla, there is no substitute. Norse Tradesman™, the leader in authentic Viking crafts, brings you the highest quality drinking horn available to mere mortals. The Norse Tradesman drinking horn is, of course, fashioned from real ox and cow horn, ethically sourced from slaughterhouses in which the animals are harvested for their meat.
This special edition tankard is hand cut, flame torched (giving it the distinctive brown color), hand carved and and finally hand polished. Each mug is truly a unique piece of Viking lore. And of course, our tankards are 100% food safe, as its interior is coated with a pure lacquer used to seal salad bowls and spoons. Drink beer, mead, ale, liquor or any other cold beverage with confidence.
However, do not drink extremely hot beverages out of your tankard, as horns can warp after repeated exposure to extreme heat. This also means you should not place the horn in your dishwasher. Besides, the Norsemen didn't have fancy dishwashing machines! Care for your horn like the Norse treasure that it is.
Now raise your horns in honor of the old Norsemen! Raise your horns in remembrance of a time when life was simple and victory was sealed in blood! SKOL!