Traditional Viking Drinking Horn With Wooden Stand
- DRINK FROM A GENUINE OX HORN - Made of authentic, ethically sourced ox horn (GSP Wildlife Certified) and sealed with food-safe lacquer.
- DISPLAY YOUR UNIQUE HORN - Rest your horn comfortably in it's very own wooden stand, crafted from the wood of a mango tree.
- TOUT A KING-SIZED DRINKING VESSEL - Measures 12 inches in length and holds over 16oz of ale.
- DRINK WITH CONFIDENCE - Horn mug interior is carefully coated with food-safe lacquer.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Each Viking drinking horn comes guaranteed. Your money back or we'll die trying!
HOW IT'S MADE
The Norse Tradesman drinking horn is, of course, fashioned from real ox and cow horn, ethically sourced from produce farms in which the animals are harvested for their meat. Horns are never taken from live animals and the animals are NEVER harmed. Each horn is cut, cored, hand polished and sealed with food-safe lacquer on it's interior. Lastly, the horn's rim is adorned with quality brass, making this a drinking vessel fit for a true Jarl. Each mug is truly a unique piece of Viking lore.
DRINKING FROM YOUR HORN
The Norse Tradesman™ drinking horn is 100% food safe, as its interior is coated with a pure lacquer that's also used to seal salad bowls and spoons. Drink beer, mead, ale, liquor or any other cold beverage with confidence. However, do not drink extremely hot beverages out of your Viking cup, as horns can warp after repeated exposure to extreme heat. This also means you should not place the horn in your dishwasher. Besides, the Norsemen didn't have fancy dishwashing machines! Care for your horn like the Norse treasure that it is.
After purchase, we will email you specific instructions on how to care for your traditional Viking cup.
Now raise your horns in honor of the old Norsemen! Raise your horns in remembrance of a time when life was simple and victory was sealed in blood! SKÄL!