Handforged Twisted Hilt Knife with Cowhide Leather Sheath - 10"
- HAND-FORGED MEDIEVAL DESIGN - Drawing inspiration from Norse mythology and historical artifacts, this Viking utility knife features a carefully hand-crafted twisted loop hilt and antique, semi-polished blade.
- HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - Not just a costume knife! This Norse knife is forged from one solid piece of carbon steel (full tang handle) and has been given an excellent heat treatment to achieve a 55-57 Rockwell scale hardness. Constructed to last and designed to perform, each knife features a semi-razor sharp edge, so it can be used for a variety of practical applications. This is not a toy!
- PURE COWHIDE LEATHER SHEATH & WRAP - Recognize the incredible quality of the cowhide sheath with a simple touch or glance. Conveniently strap the sheath to any belt and keep this impressive blade on your hip at all times.
- DURABLE CANVAS CARRYING BAG - Each medieval utility knife comes with its very own canvas carrying bag with the Norse Tradesman logo embossed on a genuine leather stamp. Norse Tradesman spared no expense in design or construction quality!
- DIMENSIONS - Total Length: 10" | Blade Length: 5" | Hilt length: 5" | Hardness of Knife: 55-57 HRC
This incredible design of knife is 100% fully hand forged. This is a piece of true craftsmanship. The knife is constructed with a full tang handle and is made from high quality carbon steel. The impressive blade comes semi-razor sharp, so it can be used in a variety of ways. The medieval production features an artful raven's head hilt and an antique patina blade. Hilt is bound with cowhide pure leather and comes with a beautiful, cowhide sheath with belt loop.
- Overall Length: 10"
- Blade Length: 5"
- Handle length: 5"
- Hardness of Knife: 55-57 HRC
- Accessories: Pure cowhide leather sheath
- Knife blade should always be clean and treat with oil after use.
We commit not to sell knives to anybody under age 18. Buyer is responsible to check the laws in his/her local state, city or country.