Viking Drinking Horn Tankard | "The Jarl"
- DRINK FROM A GENUINE OX HORN - Made of authentic, ethically sourced ox horn (GSP Wildlife Certified) and a premium wooden base (no plastic).
- PREMIUM "JARL" DESIGN - Each special edition Jarl's tankard is flame treated and hand-scored, giving it its signature caramel-colored upper half.
- TOUT A KING-SIZED DRINKING VESSEL - Holds around 900 mls or 30oz of your favorite cold beverage (we try our best to standardize the volume of each tankard, but as these are authentic ox-horns, SIZE DOES VARY).
- DRINK WITH CONFIDENCE - Horn mug interior is carefully coated with food-safe lacquer.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Each Viking horn tankard comes guaranteed. Your money back or we'll die trying!
Put down your sippy cup and drink like a true Viking!
When you are seeking the most authentic, Norse drinking vessel this side of Valhalla, there is no substitute. Norse Tradesman™, the leader in authentic Viking crafts, brings you the highest quality drinking horn available to mere mortals. The Norse Tradesman drinking horn is, of course, fashioned from real ox and cow horn, ethically sourced from slaughterhouses in which the animals are harvested for their meat.
This special edition tankard is hand cut, flame torched (giving it the distinctive caramel color), hand engraved and and finally hand polished. Each mug is truly a unique piece of Viking lore. And of course, our tankards are 100% food safe, as its interior is coated with a pure lacquer used to seal salad bowls and spoons. Drink beer, mead, ale, liquor or any other cold beverage with confidence. However, do not drink extremely hot beverages out of your tankard, as horns can warp after repeated exposure to extreme heat. This also means you should not place the horn in your dishwasher. Besides, the Norsemen didn't have fancy dishwashing machines! Care for your horn like the Norse treasure that it is.
Now raise your horns in honor of the old Norsemen! Raise your horns in remembrance of a time when life was simple and victory was sealed in blood! SKOL!