Decorative Viking Longboat Dough Bowl
- Norse Inspired Design – Modeled after Norse artifacts, this dough bowl features Norse patterns around it's rustic edge.
- Own Your Own Unique Piece – Handcrafted, each bowl is completely unique in shape and tone. Each is one-of-a-kind!
- Functional, Yet Beautiful – Multifunctional, this trencher bowl can be used to hold chips, fresh fruits & veggies or your favorite decorative items such as shells or dried botanicals. Even use it to hold your keys or loose change in Viking style!
- Sturdy, Rustic Build – Made from durable and long-lasting mango wood. This dough bowl also features a flat bottom that allows it to sit flatly and securely without any wobble.
- Sustainable Production – Made from Indian mango wood, our bowls are a by-product of the food industry. Therefore, they are 100% sustainable!
The leader in Viking crafts brings you this genuine hand-hewn bread bowl. This beautiful piece features Norse patterns to engraved into a natural wood bowl. The trough bowl is carved out of solid mango wood and is finished with a food-safe brunette-colored stain. Know that each bowl is a natural, handmade product and will never be “perfect”. Each unique bowl may have a slightly different tone and shape.
Choose between size variations for that perfect Viking bowl!
This trencher bowl is perfect for cradling dried botanicals, fresh fruit or prized collectibles. It can even be used to knead dough before baking. The possibilities are endless! From a design perspective, this piece adds a touch of simple elegance and strength that only Scandinavian design can capture. Accent your dining table, coffee table, mancave or kitchen counter with a bit of Norse décor!