Decorative Viking Longboat Dough Bowl
- Authentic Viking Longboat Design – Modeled after the Norse longship that made the Vikings the most fearsome naval force in the medieval era.
- Own Your Own Unique Piece – Handcrafted, each bowl is completely unique in shape and tone. Each is one-of-a-kind!
- Functional, Yet Beautiful – Multifunctional, this trencher bowl can be used to hold chips, fresh fruits & veggies or your favorite decorative items such as shells or dried botanicals. Even use it to hold your keys or loose change in Viking style!
- Sturdy Construction – Made from durable and long-lasting mango wood. At 18” long and 7” wide, this dough bowl also features a flat bottom that allows it to sit flatly and securely without any wobble.
- Sustainable Production – Made from Thai mango wood, our bowls are a by-product of the food industry. Therefore, they are 100% sustainable!
The leader in Viking crafts brings you this genuine hand-hewn bread bowl. Real craftsmen shape this beautiful piece to mimic the design of an authentic Norse longboat. The trough bowl is carved out of solid mango wood and is finished with a food-safe brunette-colored stain. Know that each bowl is a natural, handmade product and will never be “perfect”. Each unique bowl may have a slightly different tone and shape.
This trencher bowl is perfect for cradling dried botanicals, fresh fruit or prized collectibles. It can even be used to knead dough before baking. The possibilities are endless! From a design perspective, this piece adds a touch of simple elegance and strength that only Scandinavian design can capture. Accent your dining table, coffee table, mancave or kitchen counter with a bit of Norse décor!