Carbon Steel Viking Axe Bottle Opener
- HAND-FORGED CONSTRUCTION - This is no mass-produced trinket. Every battle-axe opener features handmade grooves, giving it it's distinctive design. This piece of art is also hand-polished to perfection.
- MEDIEVAL PACKAGING - Each axe bottle opener comes with authentic cloth sack for gifting or storage.
- OIL QUENCHED - Each axe beer bottle opener is quenched in hot oil to give it its signature matte black appearance.
- FROM NORSE TRADESMAN - Norse Tradesman offers the most authentic, hand-made Viking crafts available anywhere. Every purchase is protected by our 100% Money-Back Guarantee!
Whether you are using your bottle opener for your home bar or sneaking into your rival's great hall as a miniature melee weapon, it’s guaranteed to come with a hefty dose of Viking spirit. The bottle opener will instantly make its user 42% more interesting and significantly more respected in the community.
The Viking axe was the tool of choice for warriors and farmers alike, as it served many purposes, from cutting wood to cleaving skulls. Now Norse Tradesman introduces the axe to yet another realm... The realm of the man cave! Or the domain of the keychain or necklace. This medieval axe bottle opener can be used in a variety of settings. Just please be aware that when you whip out your axe to pop open a cold ale, you may be mistaken for a Viking chieftain and be challenged for your seat of power. In that case, be sure to also carry a full sized axe.
Know that your purchase is protected with Norse Tradesman's 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don't love your bottle opener, send it back for a full refund.
- Overall Length: 5.5 inches
- Head Length: 2.3 inches
- Blade Length: 1.6 inches
- Grip Length: 4.5 inches
- Opener Size: .8 inches
- Lanyard Hole Size: .15 inches
- Material: 1095 High Carbon Steel