Viking Drinking Horn Tankard | "The Original"
- DRINK FROM A GENUINE OX HORN - Made of authentic, ethically sourced ox horn (GSP Wildlife Certified) and a premium wooden base (no plastic).
- SHOW OFF YOUR COMPLETELY UNIQUE TANKARD - Traditionally crafted, every tankard is unique in shape & color & comes packaged in a medieval burlap sack.
- TOUT A KING-SIZED DRINKING VESSEL - Holds 24 ounces of your favorite cold beverage, depending on the size you choose (may not be exact).
- DRINK WITH CONFIDENCE - Horn mug interior is carefully coated with food-safe lacquer.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Each Viking drinking horn comes guaranteed. Your money back or we'll die trying!
Put down your sippy cup and drink like a true Viking! This special hand-carved drinking horn is the most authentic Norse drinking vessel this side of Valhalla.
The Norse Tradesman drinking horn is, of course, fashioned from real ox and cow horn, ethically sourced from slaughterhouses in which the animals are harvested for their meat. Hand cut, hand carved and hand polished, each mug is truly a unique piece of Viking lore. The horn is super-heated in order to create the seamless curved handle, which is simply an extention of the horn itself, carefully bent back after heating.
The Norse Tradesman™ drinking horn is 100% food safe, as its interior is coated with a pure lacquer used to seal salad bowls and spoons. Drink beer, mead, ale, liquor or any other cold beverage with confidence. However, do not drink extremely hot beverages out of your tankard, as horns can warp after repeated exposure to extreme heat. This also means you should not place the horn in your dishwasher. Besides, the Norsemen didn't have fancy dishwashing machines! Care for your horn like the Norse treasure that it is.
Now raise your horns in honor of the old Norsemen! Raise your horns in remembrance of a time when life was simple and victory was sealed in blood! SKOL!